You can share previously created assessments and assessment items with other SAS users using the Share feature in View My Assessments.
1. Navigate to the Assessment Center.
2. Click Go to My Assessments in the View My Assessments section of the Assessment Center homepage to view your previously-created and saved assessments.
3. Locate the assessment you wish to share, and click the Options button next to it. To share an assessment, click the Share button from the drop down menu that appears.
3. Enter the email address of the SAS colleague you wish to share the assessment with and click the Share button.
Note that you must enter the email address that the person you wish to share with uses in SAS.
4. To view an assessment that a SAS colleague has shared with you, click the link in the Assessment Shared notification email sent from the SAS Portal.
5. Click the Save To My Assessments button to save the Shared Assessment to your assessments in SAS.
6. Save To My Assessments will capture the assessment in its current form. You may edit the Assessment Title if you wish to. If applicable, enter or edit Student Instructions (only visible on the Student Version) and/or Teacher Instructions (only visible on the Teacher Version). Click the Save button when you are finished. The assessment can now be accessed in the View My Assessments section of the Assessment Center.
7. Preview individual assessment items by clicking on the Preview Assessment Item button under the item you wish to view.
8. If the assessment item you are previewing was shared with you and is not currently saved in your My Created Items bank or the PDE SAS question bank, you may save that assessment item to your My Created Items.
Click the Options button on the assessment item you wish to add to your question bank and select Copy this Item.
Click Yes to confirm that you want to copy this assessment item into your question bank. Once the item is in your question bank, you will be able to edit the item. The changes that you make to the assessment item will only be reflected in your version of the item.
The assessment item will be copied into your My Created Items bank.