1. Access My Curriculum Maps by clicking My Curriculum Maps on the SAS Tools menu.
2. Use the Options button to View, Email, Copy, or Delete your curriculum maps. You can also view the original map from this button.
3. On the View Map page, click the Edit Row button to to edit the Notes column.
After typing your Notes in the Matrix Cell Editor, click Save to save your notes, then click Close to close the editor.
4. You may also click the yellow Options Menu button , then click Options to add the map to your ePortfolio, export the map to Excel, or Print the map.
5. Click the Curriculum Frameworks button to view the Curriculum Frameworks for the grade and subject associated with your curriculum map.