1. Click the Search Standards button on the Standards menu page.
2. There are three search options.
a. To search for standards using your established preferences, click the Select a Preference drop down and select your desired preference (or create a new one).
b. To perform a standards search using a grade and subject or course combination, select any combination of your desired option(s) from each filter. Click the plus sign to expand a filter(s) of interest, click View More if necessary, and then click the desired checkbox(es).
c. To search for standards using a keyword, add a search term to the search box. You may also perform a combined search that includes both a search term and grade/subject selections. Click the magnifying glass icon (or Enter key) to execute the search.
3. Your results will show you the standards associated with your search, and will allow you to access the Eligible Content, Assessments, and Materials & Resources aligned with those standards.
4. You can also save, email, or print the standards by selecting from the Options button menu.
5. Click the arrow in the top right corner of the standard to show it’s place in the standard tree.