Locate the internet browser you are currently using for SAS below, then follow the steps to disable pop-up blockers.
- Launch an Internet Explorer browser window.
- Click on "Tools" in the toolbar, point to "Pop-up Blocker."
- Click "Pop-up Blocker Settings."
- Type "www.pdesas.org" in the "Address of Web site to allow" box.
- Click "Add."
- Click the "Close" button to exit.
To completely disable the pop-up blocker, click on "Tools" in the toolbar, and select "Turn off Pop-up Blocker."
- Select the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Options... ."
- Select “Content."
- Click "Exceptions..." across form the "Block pop-up windows" field.
- A new window will open called: "Allowed Sites."
- Type "www.pdesas.org" and click "Allow."
- Click "Close" to close the Allowed Sites window.
- Click "OK" to close Options.
To completely disable the pop-up blocker, uncheck the box next to "Block Pop-up Windows." Click "OK" to exit the "Options" windows.
- Navigate to the Pennsylvania Department of Education Standards Aligned System website.
- Select the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Pop-up Manager."
- Select "Allow Pop-ups From This Site."
To completely disable the pop-up blocker, de-select the box next to "Block unrequested pop-up windows."
- Click the three small lines in the upper right corner of the screen, just under the red X.
- Select Settings
- Click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Click Content Settings under Privacy - this will open a small box.
- The 7th option down is Pop-ups. Make sure Allow all sites to show pop-ups is selected.
If you do not wish all sites to be allowed to show pop ups, please click the Manage Exceptions button and add [*.]pdesas.org to the box and click Done.
There are three ways to disable the Yahoo pop-up blocker.
- Turn off Pop-Up Blocker by clicking the Pop-Up Blocker menu and uncheck "Enable Pop-Up Blocker."
- Press and hold the "Ctrl" (or Command) key while clicking a link to override Pop-Up Blocker, and allow any pop-up windows resulting from the click.
- Add the source of the pop-up window to your "Allowed List" by clicking the Pop-Up Blocker menu and selecting "Always Allow Pop-Ups From…". Then select pdesas.org from the "Sources of Recently Blocked Pop-Ups" list, and click "Allow."
- Click "Settings" on the AOL toolbar.
- Click "Pop-Ups" in the "Essentials" tab.
- In the "Web Pop-Ups" tab of the “Pop-Up Control Settings" window, select "Allow Web popups from these sites" from the available options.
- Enter "www.pdesas.org", and click "Add." Click "Save" when done.
Norton Internet Security
- Click on the "Norton AntiSpam" button located in the left-hand panel.
- Select "Pop-up Blocking" from the resulting menu. Several new options should appear along the right-hand side of the window. Click "Turn Off."
Other Security Software
Refer to the software documentation to locate the pop-up blocker.