1. To add content from your Google Drive to PDESAS, click the Add from Google Drive button.
2. Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Google account to link your Google Drive to PDESAS. Click the Next button to continue.
3. On the next screen, enter the password associated with your Google account and click the Next button.
4. Select what PDESAS can access by checking the box(es) next to items you wish to share. Click Continue to proceed.
5. Upload a file from your device by dragging and dropping or clicking the Select a file from your device button. Select Google Drive to access your Google Drive files. Once you have selected a file, click the Select button to add the file.
Please note: This process may look slightly different if you have enabled multifactor authentication on your Google account or if you are already logged into Google on your computer. Please contact the PDESAS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-973-3727 if you have any questions or are in need of additional assistance.