1. Shared Content within a Community allows you to view and/or share files, website, and other media with members of your community. To access All Shared Content, click the Shared Content icon at the top of the Community page.
You can also access Shared Content by clicking the All Shared Content button within the Shared Content section of the Community homepage.
Note that a Community Moderator may lock the Shared Content. If the Shared Content is locked, community members cannot add their own content. If the Shared Content is locked, you may only view content, and the following steps are not applicable to your community.
2. Select the folder you wish to add to by clicking the arrow, then click the Add Content button. To Add content from your Google Drive, click the Add from Google Drive button.
3. To upload a file from your ePortfolio, open the desired folder and click the checkbox on the item(s) you wish to insert, and then click Insert Selected to upload the items to the Community.
4. To upload a file saved on your computer, click the Upload File button.
Click Choose Files, select the file you wish to upload, then click Save/Upload. If you wish to add an additional file, click Add.
5. Once the file has uploaded, scroll down in your ePortfolio to find the document, click the check box in line with the file's title, then click Insert Selected.
6. Once you have added materials, use the Options button to comment or make notes on a resource, add it to your ePortfolio, or delete it.