The PD Center Dashboard is a landing page for users who are currently registered for a course.
1. If you are currently registered for a course within the PD Center, your Dashboard will open automatically upon accessing the PD Center. If you are not currently registered for a course, you can access your Dashboard by clicking the Menu button in the upper right corner and selecting My Dashboard.
2. The Dashboard displays important information for users in one place, including your Class Activity, Bookmarks, Featured Courses, and Recent Classes.
3. The My Class Activity section of the Dashboard displays courses you are currently enrolled in within the PD Center.
The Status icon shown next to each class denotes whether a class is Active, Expiring Soon, or Expired.
Click the View my classes button to access your My Classes page.
Click the Options button next to a course to Go to the Classroom or Withdraw from the course.
4. Bookmarks are a list of courses saved to take at a later time. You may bookmark a course through the Course Catalog by clicking the heart icon to the left of a course name. (See PD Center: Course Catalog/Registration for more information).
Click the Options button next to a course in the Bookmarks list to Preview, Register, or Remove the course from Bookmarks.
5. Featured Courses provides a rotating list of highlighted courses available in the PD Center
Click the View catalog button to view the entire course catalog of PD Center course offerings.
Click the Options button next to a featured course to Preview, Register, or Add to Bookmarks.
Type a keyword into the Quick Search to search the entire PD Center Course Catalog. You will be taken to a Course Catalog page with search results that match your search.
6. Recent Classes is a list of courses completed or concluded within the last 30 days.
Click the View past classes button to view your My Past Classes page within the PD Center.
Click the Options button next to a completed course and select Go to Classroom to view the course.