1. The Content Repository, at the bottom of the Community Dashboard, allows you to view and/or share files, website, and other media with members of your community. To access the full Content Repository, click Content Repository.
Note that a Community Moderator may lock the Content Repository. If the Content Repository is locked, community members cannot add their own content. If the Content Repository is locked, you may only view content, and the following steps are not applicable to your community.
2. Select the folder you wish to add to by clicking the arrow, then click the Add Content button.
3. To upload a file from your ePortfolio, open the desired folder and click the checkbox on the item(s) you wish to insert, and then click Insert Selected to upload the items to the Community.
4. To upload a file saved on your computer, click the Upload File button.
Click Choose Files, select the file you wish to upload, then click Save/Upload. If you wish to add an additional file, click Add.
5. Once the file has uploaded, scroll down in your ePortfolio to find the document, click the check box in line with the file's title, then click Insert Selected.
6. Once you have added materials, use the Options button to comment or make notes on a resource, add it to your ePortfolio, or delete it.