To enroll in the correct or desired track of the Act 126 course, you must first withdraw from the incorrect track of the course.
1. Navigate to the My Classes page of the PD Center by clicking Menu and selecting My Classes.
2. On the My Classes page, find your Active Registrations and the Act 126 course you wish to withdraw from.
3. Click the Options button next to the course and select Withdraw.
4. Confirm your withdrawal from the course by clicking OK on the pop up window that appears.
5. Navigate to the Course Catalog/Registration by clicking Menu and selecting Course Catalog/Registration and register for the correct or desired track of the course. (See PD Center: Act 126 article for more information).
1. To continue your Act 126 course after stepping away or closing the window, navigate back into the course, click the Navigation bar below the course title, and click the title of the module you left off on. This will take you to the beginning of that module (slide 1).
Hint: A green check mark means that the module has been viewed but not necessarily completed.
2. To return to the last slide viewed within the module, click the forward button to advance through the slides you've already viewed. The system will prevent you from proceeding past the last slide viewed until the video on that slide is complete.
Note that your account saves your course progress from module to module; however, your web browser saves your progress within a module. If you have your browser set to clear your history when you close your browser, there is a chance that the stored information has been cleared and you will need to begin the module from slide 1.
For direct assistance with questions/inquiries regarding the Act 126 course through the SAS PD Center, contact the SAS Help Desk via email or phone: