1. Access your ePortfolio from the SAS Tools menu.
2. Use the yellow buttons at the top of the page to add a New Folder, Upload Files(s), or add a New Bookmark.
3. To add a new folder, type the folder name and click Save.
4. To upload files, you may either click Choose Files (upload files from your computer) or drag and drop files from your desktop to upload into the current folder. Once your files are listed in the uploader, click Save/Upload. To add additional files at once, click the yellow Add button.
5. To add a bookmark (website), add the Bookmark Name, optional Description, URL, and click Save.
6. To edit, move, or delete a folder, file, or bookmark from your ePortfolio, use the Options button located on the right side of each item.