1. To access an outline of Safe and Supportive Schools, click Overview.
2. This section supplies Safe and Supportive Schools resources and exemplars to promote active student engagement in a safe and positive learning environment. Click on any of the three categories (the yellow Learn More buttons) to access further information.
3. Click on the Materials & Resources button for the desired area of interest.
4. Materials & Resources provides a way to locate standards-aligned Safe Schools resources through a targeted search. Locate educational resources by Keyword, Subject Area/Grade Level, Course, one of your set preferences, or by filtering by content types (click the drop down arrow).
5. Click on the title of the desired resource you wish to view.
6. Click on the blue arrows to expand and view each of the categories pertaining to the Academic Standard.
7. Click the Options button to email, print, or add the resource and related standards to your ePortfolio. To access the resource itself, click the link(s) located below the Resource(s) heading.