1. Click the View Standards button on the Standards menu page in order to access all the standards associated with one of your saved preferences, presented in a standards tree. You may also create a new search on this page.
2. There are two search options.
a. To search for standards using your established preferences, click the Select a Preference drop down and select your desired preference (or create a new one).
b. To perform a standards search using a grade and subject or course combination, select any combination of your desired option(s) from each filter. Click the plus sign to expand a filter(s) of interest, click View More if necessary, and then click the desired checkbox(es).
3. The search results will display all the standards associated with each standard area for the chosen grade/subject. You may view applicable Eligible Content, Assessments, and Materials & Resources aligned to each standard by clicking the corresponding buttons.
4. You can also save, email, or print the standards by selecting from the Options button menu.
5. To create a spreadsheet containing all of the standards displayed in the results, click the Export To Excel button.
6. Make your column selections by checking the desired boxes. Then, click the Export button.